Our NCDA Divisions and Chapters would not be successful without the hard work and support of our Advisors. This area is for those adult supporters who give their time and talent to help make DeMolay the thriving organization it is. Here you can find information on the D.A.D. Program, learn about the different Advisory Council positions, or reference the Chapter Administration Handbook. If there is something you would like to see included here to make your role as an Advisor easier, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete Your Continuing Advisor Application by 11/30/2018
The time has come for continuing Advisors to complete their paperwork for the 2019 year. Please logon to e-Scribe before by 11/30/2018 and complete the process outlined in the instructions.
- Go to http://escribe.demolay.org and sign in to your account.
- On the yellow navigation bar, roll over Registration and click on Adult Registration
- On left side under My Applications-select Continuing Advisor Application.
- Check and update data in Section 1.
- Complete the new background check in Section 2: Click on “Click here to Complete background check” in large red type. This will open the and follow the prompts to sign up. You will create a new account. After the account is created you will log in and submit the information necessary for the background check. (This is a more secure way to store information for the background checks instead of the information sitting at DeMolay International. If you have any questions concerning this area please call DeMolay International directly at 1 800 336-6529)
- After submitting the background check information, you need to return to initial application in eScribe
- Complete sections 3 and 4.
- Sign and submit application
Once you submit your continuing Advisor application, the Executive Officer will review your application-if approved, you will receive an email instructing you to return to e Scribe and if you owe fees to pay them. (If DI doesn’t need any payment from you, you will automatically become an Advisor.)
When completely done you can go back to “My Applications” go to “Completed Applications”. Click on view application and you can print your Advisor card.