The Annual Chapter Report is now available on eScribe. Advisory Council Chairmen are advised to begin filling out the online report to insure completion by the deadline of February 15, 2020 to provide the Executive Officer time to review before the DeMolay International deadline of February 21, 2020.
These reports provide vital information to the jurisdiction and to DeMolay International on the activities of your chapter, your chapter’s financial condition, and the contributions your chapter has made to its community. Please take the time to complete these reports in full.
Information requested for the year 2019 includes:
- Verification of Chapter Information like meeting dates and location
- Advisory Council Meetings held
- Advisory Council Roster verification
- Members initiated
- Chapter Service and Achievements including
- Community service projects and hours contributed
- Masonic service projects and hours contributed
- Philanthropic support provided
- Scholarships earned by members
- Member achievements outside of DeMolay
- Officers Installed during the year
- Financial Report
- Banking information
- Group Exemption Inclusion
- Review of DeMolay International Policies
- Acknowledgement and Signatures
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Northern California DeMolay Office at (510) 489-6232 or email@example.com.